2. What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of text stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) while you navigate through most websites.
3. What is NOT a cookie? A cookie is not a virus, trojan, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up window generator.
4. What information does a cookie store? Cookies typically do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or banking details, photographs, or personal information, etc. The data saved is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
5. Types of Cookies
- Technical Cookies: These enable users to navigate through a website and utilize different options or services.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on the website to make improvements based on data analysis of usage.
- Advertising Cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
6. Own and Third-Party Cookies Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting, and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, e.g., Mailchimp, Facebook, Google adsense, etc.
7. Cookies Accepted by Regulation and Exempt Cookies Per EU directive, cookies requiring informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
8. Cookies Used on This Website This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used:
- Own Cookies
- Login: Cookies allow you to enter and exit your BEVAS account.
- Preferences: Cookies help remember settings and preferences, like preferred language and privacy settings.
- Third-Party Cookies
- Analysis Services: Specifically, Google Analytics, which helps the website to analyze how users use the site and improve its usability.
9. Social Network Cookies During your navigation on the BEVAS website, cookies from social networks may be stored in your browser. More information in their respective cookie policies:
11. Deleting Cookies Yes, cookies can be deleted, and not only deleted but also blocked, either generally or particularly for a specific domain. Instructions can be found in the cookie settings in various browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
13. More Information For more information on cookies, please refer to http://www.aboutcookies.org/.